Liquidity.Club is an exclusive network of the world’s best startups, investors and accelerators. As a startup company, you have a number of milestones to achieve en-route to the ultimate goal for your investors–which is some form of exit or liquidity event that enables your shareholders to profitably cash out.
Why join Liquidity.Club as a Startup member?
Connect with other members–all over the world. Members represent world’s most promising startups, their investors, accelerators, bankers, large corporations and professional service providers such as bankers, mentors, lawyers and accountants.
- Connect with investors. Find investors in our Investor Directory–search by geographic region and technology sector. In most cases, you’re provided with the investor’s phone numbers and email addresses. As well as contacting investors through your direct outreach, you can meet investors in the club lounges and at other online events. Note: Liquidity.Club is planning to launch its own investment fund exclusively for members.
- Investors connect with you. Your company profile will be made available to investors, together with a list of the milestones you’ve achieved, and investors will contact you through Liquidity Club when they find an interest in your opportunity.
- Connect with corporate members looking for technology and acquisitions. Large corporations join Liquidity Club to find new products and technologies to license or acquire.
- Connect with expert professional service providers and mentors capable of helping you generate momentum and drive your startup toward success.
- Connect with prospective new clients and business partners–all over the world. Liquidity.Club members may become customers, distributors or business partners that help you grow your business into new territories.
- Learn how to achieve liquidity through the extensive Silicon Valley Business School knowledgebase containing hundreds of videos, milestones and online courses.
- Learn how to achieve important milestones through the Silicon Valley Business School knowledgebase, through communication and collaboration with other members and through working with expert professional service providers.
Attend live webinars and events on current hot topics such as financings, mergers & acquisitions, IPO’s, direct listings, secondary markets, SPACs and other liquidity-related topics.
Please note: membership is restricted to startups that have already achieved significant milestones and generated momentum in the marketplace. If your startup is not yet ready for membership, you may be referred to the Silicon Valley Business School Milestone Club which is designed to help you achieve key milestones. You could then update your milestones and submit a new application when you’re ready for Liquidity.Club membership.
Some of the hottest startup members will be invited to join the XFund, where they pool some of their shares with other hot startups. With the Liquidity.Club SPAC, XFund members are able to participate in at least one successful exit.
When Liquidity.Club forms a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), it will select the hottest startup from the XFund to take to the public markets through an IPO process. Following IPO, shares are liquid as they are able to be sold to the public.